- SBU Philosophy and the Arts Conference: Soundscapes and Territories, New York (U.S.A)
- 3rd International Conference on Intangible Heritage: Sharing Cultures, Aveiro (Portugal)
- 9th International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Vancouver (Canada)
- International Congress on Management of Cultural Heritage and Cultural Memory Institutions – URLA 2014, Istanbul (Turkey)
- Symposium and Workshop on Foundations in Art, Istanbul (Turkey)
- Symposium on Cultural Heritage and Cultural Memory, Ankara (Turkey)
- Cultures in Sustainable Futures: theories, policies, practices, Helsinki (Finland)
- SOIMA 2015 International Conference: Unlocking Sound and Image Heritage, Brussels (Belgium)
- The International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archives (IASA) 46th Annual Conference, Paris (France)
- Europeana Sounds 2015 International Conference: The Future of Historic Sounds, Paris (France)
- Symposium on Sensory Histories of Place, Istanbul (Turkey)
- Museums and the Web Conference 2016, Los Angeles (U.S.A)
- International Archives Day, Istanbul (Turkey)
- NordiCHI’16: Game-Changing Design, Gothenburg (Sweden)
- ICCKS 2017: 4th International Conference on Culture, Knowledge and Society, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- ICSSH 2019: 8th International Conference on Social Science and Humanity, Osaka (Japan)
- Yelmi, Pınar. 2013. Soundtourist: An Unconventional Guide for the Sonic Discovery of Istanbul. SBU Philosophy and the Arts Conference Proceedings, 29-30 March 2013, New York (Soundscapes and Territories).
- Yelmi, Pınar. 2015. Sound Museum of Istanbul. International Journal of Heritage and Sustainable Development 4(1):193-200.
- Yelmi, Pınar. 2016. Protecting contemporary cultural soundscapes as intangible cultural heritage: Sounds of Istanbul. International Journal of Heritage Studies 22(4):302-311.
- Yelmi, Pınar, Kuşcu, Hüseyin, and Yantaç, Asım Evren. 2016. Towards a sustainable system for a sound heritage archive by public participation: The Soundsslike Project. Proceedings of the 9th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, 71.
- Yelmi, Pınar. 2017. The Soundscape of Istanbul: Exploring the public awareness of urban sounds. International Journal of Social Science and Humanity 7(5):260-268.
- Yelmi, Pınar and Kakı, Sertaç. 2019. Designing an Experiential Exhibition for Raising Public Awareness of Cultural Sounds to Safeguard the Sonic Intangible Cultural Heritage Values. International Journal of Social Science and Humanity 9(3):68-74.
- Soundwalk Workshops, 2015
- Workshops for Developing a Crowdsourced Sound Archive for Protecting the Sonic Values of Intangible Cultural Heritage, 2016
- Interactive Installation @RCAC, 2016
- Experiential Exhibition @Studio-X Istanbul, 2016
- Research on sound archives and crowdsourced sound projects @British Library, London (U.K.), 2017
- Research on sounds and sonic memories of Paris @Radio France, Paris (France), 2018